SWIVEL TEST CAP (TEST / FLUSH FITTING) | SCO-900
Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are a high pressure, zero-leak metal-rubber fittings providing unrivalled reliability in the testing & flushing of aerospace systems.
“Beam seal Test & Flush” have been developed for the demanding testing requirements of mission critical applications of the aerospace, space and defence sectors for high temperature, high pressure systems. Test & Flush fittings allows for the testing of male and female Beam Seal flight parts without damage.
Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are proven to connect with OEM Beam Seal ( Dynatube ) adaptors and connectors. The Custom Fittings Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are available in both UNJ and MJ thread forms.
Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings form a zero-leak O-ring seal, designed for repeated assembly and dismantling. Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are designed to work at finger tight or snug tight using a wrench for quickly connecting to active flight parts to test.APPLICATIONS:
Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are designed for connecting to and testing & flushing all military and commercial aerospace fluid delivery & hydraulic systems. Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are deployed across all parts of aircraft and spacecraft including but not exhaustive to:-
- All Fueling systems
- Missiles – Air & Subsea
- Commercial Airplanes
- Military Airplanes
- Unmanned Aircraft & Spacecraft
- Cooling Systems
- Landing Systems
- Military Sea Vessels
- Military Land Vessels
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings is proven to reduce damage when compared to a meal to metal seal while testing
• Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings has ultimate reliability with zero leaks at finger tight
• Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are rated to 5000psi minimum working pressure at finger tight
• Beam Seal Test & Flush fittings are easy to install, low maintenance and designed for repeated use.
03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24, EQUAL & REDUCER & JUMP SIZES AVAILABLE
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Titanium Grade 5 6AL-4V
- Inconel 718