JIC FLARED O-RING MALE x BSPP GAUGE ADAPTOR | UGA-5BP-OR
Custom Fittings' JIC 37° flare O-Ring tube fittings and adapters, offer the versatility of the popular metal to metal seal from J514 with the added advantage of an o-ring seal in the nose of the 37° flare. The O-ring is positioned in the nose of the 37° flare so that a very effective seal occurs with the mating flared tube. This design creates superior sealing performance in JIC 37° flare metal to metal seal applications with greatly increased working pressures (see table below) than standard stainless steel metal to metal 37° flare JIC tube fittings and adapters.Markets:
• Oil and Gas
• Unmanned Submarines
• Power Generation
• Pulp and Paper
• Specifically engineered groove design that prevents nose collapse improves performance allowing for higher working pressures.
• Easily adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose giving it worldwide acceptance.
• Interchangeable with standard 37° flared fittings and features a replaceable standard O-ring seal.
• Exceeds all performance requirements of SAE J514.
• Vast selection of port end options, including SAE Straight Thread O-ring Boss, NPTF, BSPP-ED, BSPP-O-ring, BSPP, BSPT, Metric-O-ring and may more.
• Available in stainless steel 316L in sizes 1/4” through to 2” with working pressures up to 8700 PSI.
• Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections
04, 06, 08, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32 Approvals: