Beam Seal fittings are a high temperature, high pressure, and zero-leak metal-metal fittings providing unrivalled reliability in aerospace fluid de...View full details
Beam Seal Fittings
Beam Seal fittings are high temperature, high pressure, and zero-leak metal-metal fittings providing unrivalled re...
Beam Seal Fittings
Beam Seal fittings are high temperature, high pressure, and zero-leak metal-metal fittings providing unrivalled reliability in aerospace fluid delivery systems.
Beam seal fittings were developed for the demanding performance requirements of mission critical applications of the aerospace, space and defence sectors for high temperature, high pressure aerospace, space and defence systems. Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal fittings are proven to connect with OEM Beam Seal & Dynatube adaptors and connectors.
Beam Seal fittings form a zero-leak seal, even after repeated assembly and dismantling. Beam Seal fittings are the ideal solution for high vibration environments, having an increased resistance to nut loosening. Metric Beam Seal fittings are available and offer the same functional benefits as UNJ Beam Seal fittings.
Custom Fittings are a AS9100 certified manufacturer.APPLICATIONS:
Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal fittings are designed for connecting to applications in all military and commercial aerospace fluid delivery & hydraulic systems. Custom Fittings’ Beam Seal fittings are used to connect and test all parts of aircraft and spacecraft including but not limited to:-
- All Fueling systems
- Missiles – Air & Subsea
- Commercial Airplanes
- Military Airplanes
- Unmanned Aircraft & Spacecraft
- Cooling Systems
- Landing Systems
- Military Sea Vessels
- Military Land Vessels
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Beam Seal is proven a proven adaptor and connection, used countless times in space, aerospace and defence applications
• Beam Seal has ultimate reliability with zero leaks at high temperature and high pressure
• Lighter weight and smaller footprint when compared to flared and flareless fittings
• Resistant to vibration creep and nut loosening for ultimate reliability
• Ease of installation, low maintenance, repeated use, cost savings and extended service life
03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24
• Stainless Steel 15-5PH
• Stainless Steel 316L. *NOT AVAILABLE FOR BEAM SEAL FEMALE FITTINGS.*
• Titanium Grade 5 6AL-4V
• Inconel 718